Saturday, September 27, 2008

Where the paths trails and roads will take us....

Looking up in the sky , seeing the bright blue against the fluffy white clouds, catching the odd coloured leaf falling from the tree and the hints of the seson of change. Season of change. Yes it is Fall. Its a time to get rid of the old and get ready for the new. We gather our nuts so to speak to get ready for the long and grinding winter season.

Well also the changes of the season is a change of the human spirit and mind. Not casting aside the season, but realizing that its time to move ahead . Life brings so many good things and make it pleasing to the mind and soul for them. Change........had someone tell me the other day that I concentrate on the past. My thinking and reply was that the past held all I would have for family...no family present or future. Theres just some things that one cant change. But dont think for a second I didnt take it to heart but I also stepped back and looked at what had been and what I was becoming, A soul some would say lost but a soul trying to move ahead...

Decisions..so many decisions . Its like the ice cream store so many flavours I like but only one I can choose. Too many flavours on the same cone takes away the unique taste of a single kind. So its like life. Does one juggle 5000 things at once accomplishing nothing or taking ! task at hand and getting thru it and moving on to the next. Funny simple words and advice can and do make a change. I was told to take baby steps and not get to confident and try and take giant leaps. Its the giant leaps that wear you out the fastest and land you in the deepest holes. Yep... took a few giant steps but Im back to the baby steps.

Does that friend , the friend who doesnt judge but lends a ear and advice, deserve the recognition he or she deserves. Hell yes. Whether they accept the recognition and thanks is their choice to make. They always feel and say that it was nothing but it is something. Does the person who just kind of stumbles upon one others life deserve the right to learn about them or do I just wing it thru and hopefully maybe they wont catch on to what it is all about. Hell yes. How does one expect to move on, gain valueable life skills and friendships and loves if one doesnt take the time to know the others past.

I made the biggest mistake with a loved one by not opening my true inner self to that loved one.Hoping that we could build a future on nothing but the present and the future. Hell was I wrong. The past still controls us and the old saying is, Dont forget the past or you will be condemed to repeat it. So the next time someone speaks to you, curiously asks about yourself, dont feel as I have in the past to let the event pass one by. Let the other person know your roots and also take interest and ask the other person their past. One doesnt have to dive into the personal stuff, but a brief description on who one is and what their goals and asspirations are.

A path leads in one direction depending on the way your face is headed. Strait ahead. Always head ahead and never turn around , for when you turn around you are also heading ahead. Just ahead in the wrong direction.

No comments: